Holiday Cooooookies. I am trying to be a little more daring and bake different cookies this year for my office peeps. I made some yummy (not so healthy) Butter Brickle and Pecan Cookies. They are scrumptious!
2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups powdered sugar
1 bag Heath English toffee bits
2 cups chopped pecans
1. Melt butter in microwave or double boiler; stir in vanilla and cool completely.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour and sugar.
3. Stir in butter mixture; add toffee bits and chopped pecans (mixture will be crumbly).
4. Shape into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly.
5. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
Yield: 4 dozen
Adapted from RecipeGirl.com